by Bath Royale®
MasterSuite Round Toilet Seat with Cover, Model BR283
- OUR BEST SEAT – MasterSuite toilet seats are BUILT TO LAST. Made of Eurocast, an advanced technology material that is extremely durable and highly resistant to chemicals and stains. Eurocast is heavier, harder and stiffer than polypropylene (plastic) with better scratch resistance. Tested to 400 pounds (on the seat and closed cover), the unique, anti-slip bumpers are engineered for stability. Ideal for heavy persons or individuals who like to sit on the closed lid.
- FITS ALL TOILET BRANDS including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4-7 inches.) BEFORE YOU ORDER, please measure your toilet to determine if you need ROUND or ELONGATED (diagram at left shows how to measure your toilet). NOTE: Bath Royale seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS that install between seat and bowl.
- BETTER, MORE SANITARY and LONGER-LASTING than painted wood, molded wood or vinyl-covered foam padded “soft” seats. All Bath Royale seats non-absorbent, a solid color throughout and will not chip peel or fade. Stainless steel mounting hardware holds your seat firmly in place. With proper care and cleaning, the finish will last for years. The 2-YEAR WARRANTY is double most other brands.
- SLOW-CLOSE (seat & cover) prevents loud slamming, cracked toilets and pinched fingers. Simply tap and watch the seat and/or lid close slowly and silently by themselves. Ideal for kids, older adults, individuals with disabilities or lower back pain because the user does not have to bend or stoop to lower the seat. This self-closing feature may help teach boys (and men) to raise and lower the seat…because it’s so easy!
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN 2-Button Open & Lift Quick Release enables you to instantly remove the seat for cleaning the nasty area between the seat mounting posts where urine, grime and odor-causing germs collect. Simply press the button, open the seat and lift straight up (see photos at left). Helps keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
Colors: BISCUIT/LINEN matches Kohler’s Biscuit, American Standard’s Linen and Toto’s Sedona Beige. ALMOND/BONE matches Kohler’s Almond and American Standard’s Bone. BEFORE YOU ORDER, please try to confirm your toilet’s brand and color name (colors and names vary by manufacturer).
Here is a toilet color cross reference chart by PlumbingSupply.com:
Warning: DO NOT try to match the photos here with the color of your toilet (colors appear differently on computer screens).
Plastic vs Wood
Bath Royale® seats are made of high-quality polypropylene (plastic), a non-porous and non-absorbent material that is chemical and stain-resistant. It is ideal for harsh environments, such as bathrooms, where high humidity and exposure to cleaning chemicals, acidic urine and solvents can break down other materials. (This is why all public restrooms use plastic seats.)
- Softer and “Feels” Warmer: Polypropylene is a thermal insulator (like plastic coating on wire) and does not conduct heat, therefore, it “feels” warmer and is softer (more comfortable) than painted wood seats.
- Stronger: Bath Royale® seats are designed and tested to pass a 400-pound static load test, on the center of the lid and on the seat itself. A "sway" test alternately presses the sides of the seat with 350 pounds, back-and-forth, for 26,000 cycles. The seat flexes, but does not crack, break or deform.
- High-gloss Finish: With proper care, your toilet seat’s high-gloss finish will continue looking great for several years. (See "Care & Cleaning" on last page of Installation Instructions.)
"The Best Toilet Seat I’ve Ever Seen”...”GENIUS DESIGN and TOP QUALITY” (actual customer reviews)
Is your bathroom a pleasant retreat or disgusting embarrassment? Why does your bathroom never smell completely clean?
- 1-Touch Quick Release allows the seat to be removed with 1 hand for fast and easy cleaning.
- Eliminates hard to reach areas behind or under the seat.
- Decorative caps shield mounting hardware that can collect cleaning residue and odor-causing bacteria.
Adjustable for perfect fit on all toilet brands including Crane, Eljer, Glacier Bay, Delta and AquaSource
NOTE: Some 1-piece toilets or bowls with flat sides may require "top mount” hardware (sold separately - see Parts)