Installation is not difficult, but it's very different from other toilet seats. Please follow the instructions (included with your seat) step by step. Here are some helpful tips:
- Don't worry if the mounting holes in your toilet do not align with the holes in your new seat (they're not supposed to).
- The slow-close feature does not work until your seat is installed on the toilet.
- Install the mounting hardware (included) on the toilet first, then attach seat.
- Use All Parts: If parts are missing, we send replacements at no charge.
Care & Cleaning Tips:
- Your toilet seat will last for years with proper care and cleaning. Do NOT use brushes or abrasives (Comet, Soft Scrub, etc.) which may scratch or dull the surface.
- Do not spray or saturate the mounting bases. Some cleaning solutions may be absorbed beneath, which can cause the bases or seat to move out of position. (Please see Care & Cleaning on last page of the attached installation instructions for more information.)
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you have ANY concerns or questions (including installation assistance), trained professionals are available 7 days/week. Please contact us, reply to this email or call 704 589-1009.
DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BR606 & BR620 HERE